Monday, December 16, 2013

Flower Girls. And I've been,

Quite busy, and drawings rather a lot. I really want share it to the world, stuff it down everyone's throats (fufu)...but I don't want to annoy eveyone either P:

Everyone meaning people on Facebook or Instagram. Joys of social media.

So I'm back to the blogger again! I'm don't think theres much traffic on here these days, and even if there is, it doesn't bother me too much knowing that the people who'll read this probably won't know me in real life. Beauty of semi anonymous blogging ;)

Speaking of anonymous, man!! So I've been drawing under the name Yellowbee Illustrations... but as you know, I've been involved in couple of exhibitions... It's sligghtly bit embarassing when they introduce me as 'Yellowbee' instead of 'Bima from Yellowbee Illsutrations'. Yellowbee Illustration's my brand people, and Bima is the creator!

Anyways.

The flower girls! I actually finished this few days ago, but I'll post the progess shot of this before other projects :P






From the left! Rose, Sunflowers, Anemone, Peony, and Aster

No special meanings, I just like those flowers. :) And wanted to draw feminine, but smart/confident types of girls. I'll go into the feminist side in a different post, got a series done just for that actually!

...Hoho, everyone was commenting on how the middle one looks like a goddess role in a fantasy RPG fighting games, so I've assigned a role for all the girls :P

Rose: Warrior
Sunflower: Archer 
Anemone: Goddess
Peony: Healer
Aster: Rogue/Theif

No comments: